I am writing to protest the unauthorized charge on my credit card for $189.00 on July 27th, 2016. I am advised by both the Credit Card company and the Consumer Fraud division in Syracuse NY that I must write this letter of protest in order for them to pursue you against what is considered an illegal transaction.

I have not received the “Free Trial” and therefore cannot be expected to approve an additional authorization for charges for a “trial” product that has not been used. I demand you cancel any order. I have not authorized your use of my credit card for any charge other than shipping.

I am cognizant of your small print which does not authorize Lifecellskin or any other agent to abuse my credit. You have stolen $189.00 and must return it immediately.

This reviewer shared experience about "you've taken my money without my permission" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $189. pbmackey is overall dissatisfied with Lifecellskin. The most disappointing about lifecellskin cream free trial at Lifecellskin was unauthorised transaction from credit card fraud company and unauthorised transaction from credit card fraud companyn Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Meaningful Beauty that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifecellskin.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Lifecellskin to other companies on our site.

Comments