My mother in law signed up for the 30 day trial and they continued to send shipments. I just discovered this was happening and contacted the company and they said she could get one of the 4 unopened boxes refunded. I explained the situation and was told that the assistant manager "Zoey" with no last name said the same thing. I have never dealt with such a bunch of scammers who get off ripping off the eldery. They are not honest and should be shut down. I have reached out to a lawyer, Hollywood police station and Eldery Legal Aide of Florida in hopes that someone else is willing to help me close their doors.

THIS IS A SCAM as any real company that stands behind their product would refund 100% to an unsatisfied customer. Please help me get these scumbags in jail and refunds for the people they scammed.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifecellskin. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Meaningful Beauty that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifecellskin.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Lifecellskin to other companies on our site.

Comments

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1232487

I just stupidly signed up for a free trial too, and immediately $248 AU was removed also! This a is a huge scam, beware people.