I had placed an order for a trial sample of Anti aging cream on 12/29/2016. But finding it of no use I informed your customer service that I am no longer intrested in your product.

While going through my credit card statement of February 2017 I noticed to have been charged against my credit card an amount of $189.00 on 1/26/2017. I had not ordered any thing from your company nor I had authorized any payment of $189.00. Most surprisingly I had also not received any parcel from your company after getting the sample and that too in the month of December 2016. I wonder as to why the charge of $ 189.00 has been raised against my credit card without my authorization, which is illegal.

It is therefore, requested that the $189.00 May please be refunded back to my account.

I also certify that I have received any consignment nor I am intrested, as already informed your customer service. Ansar Ahmad, Chicago IL 60661 ansarahmadsemail@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifecellskin Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Unauthorized charge..

I didn't like: Unauthorized transaction, Unauthorised transaction from credit card fraud companyn.

Comments