Lifecellskin - Charged my bank account without authorization
This company, (Life Cell Skin), doesn't just try to rip you off . . . their customer service stinks!!!
I spoke to Victoria Menard who said she would rectify the situation and if I had any problems, to call her back. I did call days later and asked for her and her co-worker said she is on the phone and put me on hold. The co-worker then came back on the line and said she wasn't in. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. So Victoria Menard's supervisor comes on and is rude and defensive. This woman, Victoria Menard's supervisor should never talk to customers and should NEVER be in customer service.
I wanted to report a company that without authorization, put a pending amount of $189 on my account. I asked for a free trial of their skin cream and they said try it for just $1.25 in shipping and then charged my account $1.25. Then they put a pending charge of $189 which caused the bank to hold that amount aside which then caused my account to be overdrawn. This all was done on a Sunday and the $ was held and transferred within minutes.
When I called them and cancelled the order based on unjustly putting a hold on my account, they told me it is on their website . . . take a look . . . http://www.lifecellskin.com/#Top
Do you see anything on this site that says when you give us a debit card, we will hold $189 from your account.
So I waited until Wed. to see if they have taken off the pending charge and reimbursed me my $1.25 and they haven't. So I called and asked to talk to a supervisor and the supervisor says it isn't their problem, that the site says they can do it and it may take 72 hours to reverse it . . . (which amazes me since taking from my account was done immediately, even though it was a Sunday!)
I kept trying to talk and she just spoke over me, "It's on the website."
Every time I opened my mouth to say something, she would interrupt and say "It's on the website." I would stop then, take a breath, and try to say something again, and she would interrupt with, "It's on the website."
So all I could do in defense is borrow money to put in my account until they can fix it. Tell me, is that just? That a company can cause you financial problems when you only agreed to pay $1.25? And there isn't anything you can do??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Life Cell
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."