This company, (Life Cell Skin), doesn't just try to rip you off . . . their customer service stinks!!!
I spoke to Victoria Menard who said she would rectify the situation and if I had any problems, to call her back. I did call days later and asked for her and her co-worker said she is on the phone and put me on hold. The co-worker then came back on the line and said she wasn't in. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. So Victoria Menard's supervisor comes on and is rude and defensive. This woman, Victoria Menard's supervisor should never talk to customers and should NEVER be in customer service.
I wanted to report a company that without authorization, put a pending amount of $189 on my account. I asked for a free trial of their skin cream and they said try it for just $1.25 in shipping and then charged my account $1.25. Then they put a pending charge of $189 which caused the bank to hold that amount aside which then caused my account to be overdrawn. This all was done on a Sunday and the $ was held and transferred within minutes.
When I called them and cancelled the order based on unjustly putting a hold on my account, they told me it is on their website . . . take a look . . . http://www.lifecellskin.com/#Top
Do you see anything on this site that says when you give us a debit card, we will hold $189 from your account.
So I waited until Wed. to see if they have taken off the pending charge and reimbursed me my $1.25 and they haven't. So I called and asked to talk to a supervisor and the supervisor says it isn't their problem, that the site says they can do it and it may take 72 hours to reverse it . . . (which amazes me since taking from my account was done immediately, even though it was a Sunday!)
I kept trying to talk and she just spoke over me, "It's on the website."
Every time I opened my mouth to say something, she would interrupt and say "It's on the website." I would stop then, take a breath, and try to say something again, and she would interrupt with, "It's on the website."
So all I could do in defense is borrow money to put in my account until they can fix it. Tell me, is that just? That a company can cause you financial problems when you only agreed to pay $1.25? And there isn't anything you can do??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Life Cell
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."