Lifecellskin - Charged my bank account without authorization
This company, (Life Cell Skin), doesn't just try to rip you off . . . their customer service stinks!!!
I spoke to Victoria Menard who said she would rectify the situation and if I had any problems, to call her back. I did call days later and asked for her and her co-worker said she is on the phone and put me on hold. The co-worker then came back on the line and said she wasn't in. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. So Victoria Menard's supervisor comes on and is rude and defensive. This woman, Victoria Menard's supervisor should never talk to customers and should NEVER be in customer service.
I wanted to report a company that without authorization, put a pending amount of $189 on my account. I asked for a free trial of their skin cream and they said try it for just $1.25 in shipping and then charged my account $1.25. Then they put a pending charge of $189 which caused the bank to hold that amount aside which then caused my account to be overdrawn. This all was done on a Sunday and the $ was held and transferred within minutes.
When I called them and cancelled the order based on unjustly putting a hold on my account, they told me it is on their website . . . take a look . . . http://www.lifecellskin.com/#Top
Do you see anything on this site that says when you give us a debit card, we will hold $189 from your account.
So I waited until Wed. to see if they have taken off the pending charge and reimbursed me my $1.25 and they haven't. So I called and asked to talk to a supervisor and the supervisor says it isn't their problem, that the site says they can do it and it may take 72 hours to reverse it . . . (which amazes me since taking from my account was done immediately, even though it was a Sunday!)
I kept trying to talk and she just spoke over me, "It's on the website."
Every time I opened my mouth to say something, she would interrupt and say "It's on the website." I would stop then, take a breath, and try to say something again, and she would interrupt with, "It's on the website."
So all I could do in defense is borrow money to put in my account until they can fix it. Tell me, is that just? That a company can cause you financial problems when you only agreed to pay $1.25? And there isn't anything you can do??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Life Cell
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I first purchased WEN by Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner in Sephora in 2014. I liked the idea of cleaning my hair without using a regular shampoo and harsh chemicals. WEN’s..."
- "You will note 3 bottles of Aussie Instant Freeze sitting on my bathroom counter. The only freeze I am getting from them is the frozen sprayer head. I have used..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "DO NOT BUY THROUGH ONETRAVEL IF YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TICKET. YOU'LL ENDUP PAYING DOUBLE IN THEIR HIDDEN FEES (BESIDES THE $200 PENALTY FEES). OneTravel are so..."
- "I Searched google today for fast growing trees and found this ad at the TOP of all other ads. Naturally seeing free shipping and price match guarantee I chose to..."
- "I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one..."